Artistic Director Hannah Phillips
Youth Theatre and Outreach Director Tom Craig
We aim to encourage accessibility to live performance and participation in the arts whilst creating high quality interdisciplinary productions and promoting the development of skills, training and Higher Education.
We intend to create innovative and challenging performance for and with young people to raise awareness, inform, educate, empower and act as a form of intervention and a tool to instigate social change in Birmingham.
Our vision is to empower young people to be politically active in their City, using art as protest, making new, innovative work in Birmingham with social and political objectives.
- Providing opportunities for employment for BCU graduates.
- Developing Applied Performance provision and jobs in Birmingham.
- Increasing accessibility to the arts and Higher Education for Young People.
- Making ‘difference’ to young people’s lives – artistically, educationally and socially.
- Developing new artists and audiences.
- Applied Performance research outcomes.
To get in touch with either Artistic Director Hannah Phillips or Youth Theatre and Outreach Director Tom Craig, please use our contact form.